· It’s compatible with Revit versions from 2019 to 2023.
· You can select the models both on Revit Server and in local folders
· If coordinates and a common platform have already been set in the model, they will be overwritten.
· If the model contains modelling inaccuracies (the axes were drawn not from the internal start), the coordinates will be corrected, taking into account the permissible variation
· An unlimited number of models can be coordinated at the same time
· After transferring the coordinates to the files, they form a common platform, using which you can later link the models "with respect to the common coordinates" Plugin’s features
- sharp format and structure of the coordinate file (XML)
The plugin must be run from the model with the following characteristics:
After opening the plugin
- Shared work and worksets must be enabled
- The coordinates of the Project Base Point and the Survey Point must be equal to (0,0,0)
- Select the folder containing XML coordinate files. The plugin will display the found coordinates in the selected folder only
Subfolders will not be processed
- Select the folder containing Revit-models. The structure of the selected folder and the found models should be displayed on the right side of the plugin. In this case, the search will also go through the subfolders. The plugin will display only those models in which the shared work has been enabled
- Fill in the comparison table. You need to drag the coordinates to the left side of the table, and the required models - to the right side. This is how the pairs are formed: 1 coordinate - several models. The coordinates can be reset by pressing the "update" button in the lower left corner of the plugin window
- Run the plugin. While working, the model progress will be displayed under each line of the model